This opportunity is now closed
Search for new opportunities
Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Cricket Coach (Paid)
Active Communities Network and Hampshire Cricket Board are looking to recruit a Cricket coach for their work in Portsmouth.
This paid coaching role is only for a couple of hours per week at present and will be directly employed by Hampshire Cricket Board, pending informal interview/checks etc.
The coach will preferably have a relevant cricket Coaching qualification and a current enhanced DBS and will be offered FREE access to future training, possibly to Level 2.
The work will involve delivering on the Chance to Shine Street Cricket Programme within the Heart of Portsmouth area and within youth club environments bring cricket to young people who would normally engaged in the sport aged 12-17 years.
If you are interested in this role, please join this opportunity, you will then be sent more information.
Spinnaker Sports Centre, PO12ER
You must be over 18 years old
Age Groups Mixed
Open from Monday 12th June 2017 to Monday 1st January 2018
Closing on Monday 3rd July 2017 in -291 days.
Left on Thursday 15th March 2018 for Basketball Activator (Helder Peixoto)
Great way to help other people enjoy the sport you love.
Left on Tuesday 30th January 2018 for Squash Activator (Jeremy Wan)
The Activator roles within the University, gives me a good opportunity to work within a team environment and gives me experience coaching.
Left on Sunday 14th January 2018 for Soccer Scholar Academy Teams - Trainee Football Coach (volunteer)
I enjoyed working with the head coach. Everyone was welcoming and I had a good time working with the children as well.
Left on Tuesday 9th January 2018 for AU Raising and Giving Secretary
- arranging buckets
- stall in the union all day
- bucket collection on the night out
- remaining bucket collection next day and counting of all money all day
- Input data on to spreadsheet
AU Sports Day
- Organising and promotion
- Collecting and ordering equipment
- Running the event it's self
- Attendance of all minus December
- Preparation of material to share
Spinnaker Tower Abseil
- Collaboration with Cancer Research to organise
- Promotion of event
- Answer queries and providing info
- Chasing up of payments and registration forms
- Input data on to spreadsheet
Great South Run
- Collaborating with Great Run Company inc. conference calls
- Collaboration with Sport & Rec, Marketing Team and Union to organise T-Shirts & Payments
- T-shirt collection day all day
- Dealing with complaints/queries
- Input of data to spreadsheet
- Organising buckets to be collected & returned
- Creation & Updating of spreadsheet each club's total
- Assisting clubs with promotion and responding to queries
- AU meetings
Left on Tuesday 19th December 2017 for UOPFC Teams - Trainee Coach (volunteer)
It was a great experience to see young talent at UOP FC. Looking forward to more intense training sessions for the kids in the future.
Left on Thursday 9th November 2017 for Handball Activator (Charlie Fouracres)
really enjoy myself! highly recommend!