This opportunity is now closed
Search for new opportunities
Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Portsmouth Pretty Muddy Volunteer (8th July 2017)
Pretty Muddy is a muddy, 5k obstacle course organised by the team behind Race for Life. Participants scramble over the A-frame, crawl through the mud pit and have fun in the process - all while raising valuable funds for Cancer Research UK.
The day features two events, the full Pretty Muddy course for those aged 13+, as well as a children's version open to boys and girls aged up to 12.
The children's races start at 9am and 9:25am, whilst the main event has races kicking off at 11:15am and 11:45am.
There are a variety of volunteering roles available including, event day volunteer, course marshal volunteer, enquiries and administration volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering, please join this opportunity and you will be sent more information.
Southsea Common, PO53NT
You must be over 16 years old
Age Groups Mixed
Open from Saturday 8th July 2017 to Saturday 8th July 2017
Closing on Tuesday 6th June 2017 in -318 days.
Left on Thursday 15th March 2018 for Basketball Activator (Helder Peixoto)
Great way to help other people enjoy the sport you love.
Left on Tuesday 30th January 2018 for Squash Activator (Jeremy Wan)
The Activator roles within the University, gives me a good opportunity to work within a team environment and gives me experience coaching.
Left on Sunday 14th January 2018 for Soccer Scholar Academy Teams - Trainee Football Coach (volunteer)
I enjoyed working with the head coach. Everyone was welcoming and I had a good time working with the children as well.
Left on Tuesday 9th January 2018 for AU Raising and Giving Secretary
- arranging buckets
- stall in the union all day
- bucket collection on the night out
- remaining bucket collection next day and counting of all money all day
- Input data on to spreadsheet
AU Sports Day
- Organising and promotion
- Collecting and ordering equipment
- Running the event it's self
- Attendance of all minus December
- Preparation of material to share
Spinnaker Tower Abseil
- Collaboration with Cancer Research to organise
- Promotion of event
- Answer queries and providing info
- Chasing up of payments and registration forms
- Input data on to spreadsheet
Great South Run
- Collaborating with Great Run Company inc. conference calls
- Collaboration with Sport & Rec, Marketing Team and Union to organise T-Shirts & Payments
- T-shirt collection day all day
- Dealing with complaints/queries
- Input of data to spreadsheet
- Organising buckets to be collected & returned
- Creation & Updating of spreadsheet each club's total
- Assisting clubs with promotion and responding to queries
- AU meetings
Left on Tuesday 19th December 2017 for UOPFC Teams - Trainee Coach (volunteer)
It was a great experience to see young talent at UOP FC. Looking forward to more intense training sessions for the kids in the future.
Left on Thursday 9th November 2017 for Handball Activator (Charlie Fouracres)
really enjoy myself! highly recommend!
Saturday, 08 July 2017
Starting at 09:00 for 6 hours