Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Football Coaches WANTED
The University of Portsmouth Community Football Club are looking for QUALIFIED COACHES to join our workforce as a HEAD COACH (Level 2 qualification required / working towards) or ASSISTANT COACH (Level 1 qualification required) for the 2018/19 season, across our youth teams (boys & girls).
Successful candidates would be required to shadow the current coaches for the last few months of the season, and be committed from September 2018. Training sessions currently take place on Thursdays, 5.30pm - 7pm at Langstone Campus, Furze Lane, and matches are scheduled for Saturday mornings. You would be required to attend these weekly.
These roles would be PAID based on qualifications, experience and commitment, however if you are NOT QUALIFIED but wish to get involved, we have several volunteering roles as a trainee coach, so please contact us!
For more information, and to arrange an informal chat, please contact email@example.com
University of Portsmouth, PO48LW
You must be over 16 years old
Open from Thursday 20th September 2018 to Friday 31st May 2019
Closing on Friday 27th April 2018 in -112 days.
Left on Tuesday 15th May 2018 for Sports and Event Management –Work Experience – B&B, Self Catering and Retail Show 2018, and the International Mini Rugby Series 2018
wonderful experience for events management and sports management.
Left on Tuesday 24th April 2018 for Badminton Co-ordinator - Jonny Powell
Left on Thursday 15th March 2018 for Basketball Activator (Helder Peixoto)
Great way to help other people enjoy the sport you love.
Left on Tuesday 30th January 2018 for Squash Activator (Jeremy Wan)
The Activator roles within the University, gives me a good opportunity to work within a team environment and gives me experience coaching.
Left on Sunday 14th January 2018 for Soccer Scholar Academy Teams - Trainee Football Coach (volunteer)
I enjoyed working with the head coach. Everyone was welcoming and I had a good time working with the children as well.
Left on Tuesday 9th January 2018 for AU Raising and Giving Secretary
- arranging buckets
- stall in the union all day
- bucket collection on the night out
- remaining bucket collection next day and counting of all money all day
- Input data on to spreadsheet
AU Sports Day
- Organising and promotion
- Collecting and ordering equipment
- Running the event it's self
- Attendance of all minus December
- Preparation of material to share
Spinnaker Tower Abseil
- Collaboration with Cancer Research to organise
- Promotion of event
- Answer queries and providing info
- Chasing up of payments and registration forms
- Input data on to spreadsheet
Great South Run
- Collaborating with Great Run Company inc. conference calls
- Collaboration with Sport & Rec, Marketing Team and Union to organise T-Shirts & Payments
- T-shirt collection day all day
- Dealing with complaints/queries
- Input of data to spreadsheet
- Organising buckets to be collected & returned
- Creation & Updating of spreadsheet each club's total
- Assisting clubs with promotion and responding to queries
- AU meetings